Frugal fashionistas looking for helpful tips on shopping Turkey Creek can find our best advice for making the most of your day here!
1. The best preparation starts at home. Make a list of the things you are searching for before you head out. Include those great fashion pieces you can’t live without, the latest electronics or new pieces for your home.
2. Search the directory of nearly 200 stores right here at TurkeyCreek.com that match up with your list for special savings and in-store events.
3. Check the online map to get the lay of the land and make the most of your time. Store operating hours vary so be sure and make a note before you hit the stores!
4. Wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water. Miles of great shopping will make you thirsty. Getting to the stores early will help you to avoid the crowds.
5. Take a lunch break! Turkey Creek can serve up a perfect solution for a meal whether you are looking for a quick bite or a leisurely, full service dining experience.
6. Start in the back of the store because that is where all of the best deals are! Clearance items can be reduced in price anywhere from 10%-75% off the regular price!
7. The latest in-season items will always be the first thing you see when you walk through the door. So, if you are looking for what’s new stick to the front.
8. Try everything on! Sizing methods are different according to the manufacturer. Be sure and check the fit before you check out.
9. Talk to the sales associates and fitting specialists in the store. They will be able to tell you what’s coming in, when it’s coming in, and what’s hot right now. Don’t be afraid to give them your phone number or email address. They will let you know if there are new items in the store or special savings opportunities for loyal shoppers. Its so V.I.P.
10. Many stores offer shipping services for your purchases. So, if you are visiting from out of town see if they are able to ship your purchases to your home. The same advice applies if you live right here in Knoxville and just can’t fit all your finds into your car. Then, you can get on with your fabulous life.